- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$3238.00$32.38Sold & shipped by Deal NinjaFree delivery
- RollbackSponsored ProductCurrent Price$.00$.2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$264.00$2.64Sold & shipped by Max WarehouseFree delivery
- Current Price$1009.00$10.09NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$798.00$7.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$.00$.2-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by eForCity, fulfilled by Reg Store
- Best SellerProduct TitleBrink's Electronic DeadboltCurrent Price$5426.00$54.26NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$637.00$6.37Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks
- Current Price$391.00$3.91NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$1007.00$10.07NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
Your choice of hardware shows that you care about the details of your home or building project. When picking out hardware, pay attention to both function and design, and think about the best materials for your needs, whether it's brass or another metal, plastic or wood.
If you're shopping for exterior hardware, such as house numbers and letters, make sure they're weather resistant. For entry doors, choose accessories that are both weather resistant and sufficiently ornate to present your home to the world. A front door often has a door knocker and chime and usually has a peephole and at least two locks: a key lock in the doorknob and a separate deadbolt lock. Make sure to choose heavy hinges to support the weight of the front door. Inside doors can have lighter hinges and may or may not have locks.
For cabinets, look for hinges that are light and easy to take apart, and consider manual door locks or magnets to ensure that the door closes securely. Drawers may need security locks if you store important items in them, and their hardware should blend in with other hardware in the room.